Ah. It is such a rewarding feeling to, after 3 years, finally and officially start Health Coach Philly! To celebrate – I’m inviting you to make an exfoliating ‘fresh start’ face mask and indulge in a glass of bubbly with me.
Exfoliating weekly removes the dead cells from the surface of your skin and gives it a fresh start. You can purchase a fruit-enzyme exfoliator (my favorite is from Jurlique) or make your own oatmeal mask. In this mask, oatmeal acts as the exfoliant and avocado keeps the skin smooth with vitamin E, healthy fats and antioxidants.
Fresh Start Face Mask
- Mix 1/4 cup steel cut oats with half of a mashed avocado
- Add warm water until you get a nice consistency
- Place the mask on your skin with your fingers, or with a clean makeup brush (that you only use for your masks)
- Keep the mask on for 10-20 minutes depending on how much time you have, sip bubbly, and then rinse off with warm water
- Optional: use an apple-cider vinegar toner (mix 1⁄2 ACV with 1⁄2 water and apply with cotton ball)
It’s never too late for a fresh start! Click here if you’d like to learn more about my programs!