Are you in need of a healthy, delicious salad dressing? One that you can make a batch of and portion out for a few lunches? Have you ever tried tahini? You have to try it.
Tahini is a sesame seed paste with good fat, protein, minerals, high calcium and it is easy to digest.
Make this salad dressing
The ingredients below will give you 1-2 servings, so you can double and triple this recipe to make a batch for the week if you like it...
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon tahini paste (or Dijon mustard)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (or what you have on hand)
- 1 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Optional: minced or powdered garlic or onion, hot pepper flakes, nutritional yeast