I’m an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and my passion is helping you feel better about your body and your life.
I completed my certification at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. I spent nearly a decade in marketing before switching my focus from serving big brands like Food Network and Comcast to serving women (like me!) who are confused by all of the diet advice out there and need a little direc-tion.
I am an online instructor for PLANTLAB culinary and mom to 2 young girls.
some things i've written
- 10 Philly Instagrammers every healthy foodie should be following
- 5 Hangover Cures Philly Healthy-Eating Pros Swear By
- What 5 Philly healthy-eating pros eat before a night of drinking
- The weird nightly ritual that helps keep me sane
- Why you need to start eating nutritional yeast
- The healthy bride tips & sips series
Institute for Integrative Nutrition, Certified Health Coach
Matthew Kenney/PLANTLAB Culinary, certificates in Culinary Nutrition, Fundamentals of Raw Cuisine and Fundamentals of Plant-Based Cooking
Nicole Jardim, 6-month women's hormonal health apprenticeship